New Generation Le Petit offers care for infants and toddlers.
Our program provides a safe, warm and cozy environment, which is responsive to each child's individual needs. Our dedicated caregivers will consistently meet your baby's needs and will nurture them into exploration and discovery.
- Small teacher/infant ratio.
- Personal Care Plan for each infant, provided by the parents, to ensure continuity of the home routine.
- Lots of space where infants can develop their large motor skills, crawl, sit, play, and walk.
- Colorful environment, educational toys, and manipulative, to enhance brain development, small motor skills and sensory abilities. Infants are encouraged to look, listen, touch, reach, grasp, pound, hold, push.
- Books, Music ,and Movement.
- A quiet area for the cribs.
- Separate areas for diapering, away from the play area and feeding area.
- Constant sanitation and disinfecting of infant environment and toys.