Welcome to the New Gen Fam!
- We are one of the most happy and loving childcare environments in town!
- We have two facilities that offer care for your child. New Generation takes children from eighteen months until kindergarten age.
- New Generation Le Petit offers a facility for infants and toddlers!
- Our goal is to provide your child a loving and safe environment where they can grow.
- Our website was created as a communication channel between home and school. Our website will be updated periodically to keep current and prospective families informed of our services and any new programs that will be offered in the future.
New Generation is committed to providing a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for young children. We provide enriching opportunities every day so students reach their full potential socially, emotionally, physically, and cognitively within the learning environment.
– Our curriculum focuses on literacy, math, science, social and emotional skills, and physical development. Classrooms are designed to inspire young learners, capturing each child’s interests, ideas, and independence to encourage a growing awareness of self. We prepare students for on-going schools by continually monitoring their readiness for new learning challenges.
– We believe that the strength of the program is in the dedication of the teaching staff. Teachers create a kind, caring atmosphere to foster imagination and creativity. We strive to create mutual respect and encourage daily communication between parents, teachers, and administrators. We believe parents are the most significant adults in a child’s life; therefore, our doors are open to parents at all times.
New Generation Preschool’s application process takes place every May-July for the following Fall school year. We offer both part time and full time schedules. Facility tours take place during the application process from May-July. To get more information on registering your child, please fill out a contact form!